Friday, June 14, 2019

200th blog

So this is my 200th blog on blogs so I thought I'd ask my viewers their opinions on multiple death prediction/death analysis things.

First off:

Favorite Death Analyses (you can pick multiple)

Favorite Death Predictions (you can pick multiple)

Second Question: I try to strike a balance between focusing on verses I really like and doing a multitude of verses. How do you feel about the range of characters chosen?

Third Question: Some people like verses that are really high power, and some people prefer fights that are lower in power. Do you have a preference for what power level you want me to blog on?

Fourth Question: Collaborations with other bloggers are fun for me and I am going to optimally continue to do them, but for obvious reasons they take longer then single blogs. Would you prefer I focus on more of them? 

Fifth Question: Most of my fights are 1 on 1 fights (duels). Would you prefer I do more team vs team or battle royale fights?

Sixth Question: I try to make my blogs entertaining, accurate, and diverse in topics. Do you feel I accomplish this?

Final Question: I make blogs that are not death analysis and death predictions. How do you feel about these?

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, number two hundred! Here's to 200 more!
    No pressure lol

    ReplyDelete