Monday, November 30, 2020

2020 Reflection

 They say "hindsight is 2020" so I'd like to take the last month of 2020 to reflect on my favorite series and give some thoughts. This is going to be a series of short blogs, reflecting on all 32 of my favorite series, one by one. I'll give an introductory part, 3 reasons I love the series, 3 faults of the series, and my favorite moment. 

You may be wondering to yourself "if December is 31 days, and there's 32 series, how does that work?" Well I'm going to take advantage of time zones and release the first on the day some measure as November 30th and others December 1st and then release the last on the day some measure as December 31st and others January 1st.

These will be released in terms of chronological order of release so if you want to know when I will release the blog for a specific series, you can just check where in the timeline it would go. 

Expect to see a repitition of themes. Obviously if a theme or plot element is something that resonates with me, you'd expect it to appear in multiple of my favorite series. Similarly some strengths are the things I look for and will appear in the series strengths more often, and some weaknesses are things that don't bother me as much and so will appear in the series faults more often. There will be probably be spoilers in these blogs, so if you don't want to be spoiled, skip the blogs for series you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment