Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Early Spider-Man Comics Be Like:

So I've been researching Spider-Man and I noticed a trend in some of his earlier comics. It's a trend that goes a little something like this:

Spider-Man: Being Spider-Man has cost me everything! I have school problems, love life problems, work problems all while maybe risking my life....am I insane to do this? I guess maybe I'm just that impulsive sort and the world needs heroes to stop the forces of villany.

Guy in a penguin suit robs the bank "Beware the wrath of the Killer Penguin! Gimme your money!"

Optional but Recommened:

Spider-Man fights the Killer Penguin J Jonah: I knew that Spider-Man was working with the Killer Penguin!
Later Spider-Man captures the Killer Penguin J Jonah: Oh no! I'm ruined! It's all Spider-Man's fault!

No relation to DC character Penguin who I legit forgot about while writing this, Penguin is just a funny sounding and not threatening animal to make the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment