Sunday, August 12, 2018

My Ships

There are a lot of ships I like, these are just the ones I really like and I can remember at the time of writing.

If you dislike a ship I like or pair them with someone else that's perfectly fine, please don't be angry at me, we can all just enjoy what we enjoy.

A quite note about formatting; When I have three names like A x B x C that means I like pairing B the middle one with either A or C (or both in a threeway romance) and am divided. For Het pairings I don't know why but I've gotten into the habit of writing the female name first. Not sure how that started. Other then that the order does not matter.

Clamp:

Fay x Kurogane



Fuu x Ferio


Hikaru x Lantis


Kedappa-ou x Souma


Sakura x Syaoran


Watanuki x Doumeki


Yukito x Touya


Yuuko x Clow

Sailor Moon:


Ami x Makoto


Haruka x Michiru


Hotaru x Chibiusa x Helios


Luna x Artemis


Rei x Minako


Usagi x Mamoru (My Favorite Ship!!!)


Zoisite x Kunzite

DC Comics:


Apollo x Midnighter


Catwoman x Batman


Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy


Starfire x Nightwing


Wonder Woman x Superman


Zatanna x Constantine

Saint Seiya:


Freya x Hyoga


Kardia x Degel


Seiya x Shiryu

Axis Powers Hetalia:


Germany x Italy

 

US x UK

Puella Magi Madoka Magicka:


Mami x Madoka x Homura


Sayaka x Kyoko

Tokyo Mew Mew


Ichigo x Masaya


Mint x Zakuro

Wedding Peach


Momoko x Yousuke


Yuri x Limone

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha


Nanoha x Fate

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch


Lucia x Kaito

Pretear


Himeno x Hayate

Pretty Cure


Nagisa x Honoka

Yu Yu Hakusho


Keiko x Yusuke

No comments:

Post a Comment