Thursday, March 5, 2020

VS Battles wiki and Building Level Saints (Saint Seiya)

I don't know if anyone from vs battles wiki reads my blogs but currently they are having something of a discussion of if the atomization calc for Island Level early Saint Seiya is legit and if anyone DOES happen to read my blogs I just wanted to say I think they should be and I think people are missing the forest for the trees at the moment. There are other feats on that level for that tier of fighters. Don't know why they would care about my opinion but yeah:

Some feats for Bronze Saint Tier Fighters in Saint Seiya:

Cygnus Hyoga's cosmo makes it snow when it's not the season for that



It is said that Meteor Impacts and Volcanic Eruptions are the works of the Saints


This is supposed to prepare people for the Galaxian War of the Bronze Saints and is said to be possible based on cosmo's property of destroying atoms, which all Saints do.

Also in the anime universe there is Aquilla Yuna without her cloth making an earthquake just by getting angry in SS Omega. 

Overall them being island is supported and them being building is downplay.

As was also mentioned in the three, there was a volcano feat in the anime and the novels also say the Saints are stronger then any human weapon.

Sorry if the other feats were also mentioned and I missed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment